Monday, July 18, 2011

Change is good but I hate it!

Gordon is gone during the week now, Charlie will be leaving for college in Sept. I think I'm going to change this blog too. It's getting boring posting typical meals. When I create something interesting and new-- then I'll post it. 

On Saturday, Gordon and I found ourselves alone for dinner, so we cooked up some seafood. Gordon sauteed some scallops in lots of butter. I couldn't stand to throw out all the good scallop juice so I insisted in making a quick cream sauce. I think I put some kind of seasoning in it but I have to update that after I talk to Gordon.
Later I pan fried some very fresh snapper, dipped it in egg (with water) then in flour spiked with Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and smokey paprika.
I decided-- it doesn't matter what you do with seafood as long as it is fresh. Sorry I didn't take any photos. I was too busy enjoying the moment!

No comments: