Saturday, June 18, 2011

Creamy Garden, Garlic Chicken

I was inspired to make this dinner by Gordon's sister Julie. She was talking about Figaro's garlic chicken pizza. I didn't know how I was going to put it together but I had garlic and chicken.
We made up a name for our dinner while we were eating it. Charlie said garden, I said-- it has 3 cloves of garlic, Marielle said creamy and Gordon said chicken. 

Creamy Garden Garlic Chicken

2 large chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
3 cloves of garlic
Oil
Poultry seasoning
salt
2 tablespoons of flour
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cups of frozen corn, carrots and peas
Saute crushed garlic in oil in a frying pan for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook until done (but not overly). Mix flour and milk and pour over the chicken. Cook until it thickens. Microwave veggies and stir in to the chicken. Add seasoning and simmer with a covered lid until your pasta is done. 

No comments: